BOOK PRINTINGFergies have been producing books for over 50 years.
Finding a reliable printer to assist in producing your publication can be a challenge. The quality of the finished product could mean the difference between the success or failure of your publication. Fergies' experience and renowned customer service has helped us build a reputation for quality that ensures our customers receive the best possible result in the shortest possible time.
Types of books we can produce:
We can produce any type of book that is imaginable. Below are some common formats:
- Hard and soft cover books e.g. novels
- Magazine style publications in either stitched (stapled), section sewn and/or glued formats
- Annual reports, catalogues
- Specialist one-off publications such as tabulated folders, cd inserts, slip case covers
- Die cut books e.g. non-standard shaped publications
Binding, Finishing and Embellishment Styles
Binding styles available include:
- perfect binding, burst or lock binding, case binding
- section sewing
- saddle stitching, loop stitching
- spiro/plastic coil bound
Finishing and Embellishment styles available include:
- gloss and matt cello laminate
- spot u.v.
- embossing (e.g. raised lettering), foil stamping, encapsulating
- gate folds, fold out covers, tip in pages e.g. posters, stickers
- Cd/Dvd placements or insertion
Unsure of what you need? We can help.
Our friendly sales and production staff are more than happy to help you work out a suitable style for your new publication. The amount of pages in a book can affect the style of binding and finishing that may be available. Feel free to contact us via the online enquiry button below, or alternatively contact the office direct on (07) 3630 6500